Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Update

I am pooped so I am just going to post a few pictures. Tomorrow is scooter's birthday and I am going to take her to the mall (ok that is more for me) and someplace where she can eat pancakes. I think a trip to Ihop is in the works :)

Lunch! I strip her down to her diaper and slippers then pin a towel to her. She is way past the bib stage when she feeds herself. She really likes things like this especially with carrots in them.

Playing with her ponies. Won't she be happy to see mama's collection My Little Ponies (yes, I am a big goober). I am going to put them in her playroom as soon as it is a playroom and not a junk room.

He said this then she said that...hello are you listening to me?
(she was dragging her toys out the door today!)
A baby for my baby!

night night!

1 comment:

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

Wal-Mart has these great Kids Connection bibs that are easy to clean plastic. I get them for about 3.88 and give them for baby gifts. They snap open at the bottom to catch food. I take them in my purse when we go out to eat because they are easy to wipe off and throw in the washer when you get home.