Monday, January 28, 2008

CVS Fix

I don't think there is anything else I can buy at CVS this week for a deal and it's only Monday. sniff sniff :(

I got two more packs of cottonelle, 4 huge Fructis shampoos and a bottle of Samucol (an immunity booster for when you are sick). The Samucol was $12.99 with a $10 ECB but mine wouldn't print so they gave me a gift card. No biggie, I'll end up spending it next week anyway :)

Also there is a mail in rebate for Sambucol here!


UPDATE
Ok, I've had a DUH moment. Why talk about printables on other blogs without providing them?

DUH!

Stayfree $1 off, prints once
soyjo $1 off of 4, prints once
Advil PM, $2 off print as many as you need
Robitussin, $3 off print as many as you need
Arm and Hammer toothpaste, I was able to hit the back button and print it twice, $1 off

Cost of Goods - $430.25
Out of pocket - $43.55
ECBS to spend - $24

3 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

thanks for the heads up about those printables over at my place. I will be checking them out before heading to the store!

jeannie said...

you know I went to CVS tonight and it did not print out my ECB either. They gave me an gift card too!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

The Sambucol does not seem to be working anywhere right now. I don't know what happened. I've tried at a couple different stores this week with no luck.
By the way, I also do payperpost and love it. Good luck with smorty too.