Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Update

Just some pictures from the day :)

I don't think this elephant is in production anymore. If you see it at a yard sale, distract your child and run away. Far far away. It's little song gets into your mind and will NOT go away!


Hey hey hey.. I'm playing here!


HA! SHE is asleep, it's mine all mine! (BTW, Marie loves the baby, I just make her sound sinister, I have very little adult interaction nowadays)


Posin with my peeps!



This has to be one of my favorite pictures. You can see all the cat personalities. She is sitting on easy going Wookie. Marie just wants to be where she is. Jack is sniffing her (he is Sargent stinky butt, he alerts me to all things stinky) and Monkey can't stand it and has to look down from her perch to see what is going on. And before you think poorly of me for having 4 cats, don't forget that Punkin was sitting on my lap during that pic. HA!

3 comments:

kristie said...

love the picture of natalie and all the kitties! how wonderful that they all like her.

Kelley said...

We have the same cat...your Wookie looks just like my Lancelot!

Do you have 4 kitties in all? We have 4 around here...gotta love 'em!

Kelley said...

Duh...I read your post again. Clearly you have 4 cats. I was just struck by how much our kitties look alike... :)