Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Update

Today was a whirlwind of visiting family!

First we started at my Aunt's house (Hi! I know you are reading this:) and scooter had a grand old time there. She met her first dog (that she called cat the whole time) and lived through it. She was really scared of him in the beginning but warmed up to him a little later on.

Then we went to my Great-Aunt's house. She made a quilt for Natalie and she is 90 years old! It is little triangles, I will post a picture tomorrow. I accidentally left it in the car and I think it is negative 100 out there! It is a rainbow of colors, I am going to hang it on the wall, its one of those things you don't want to mess up you know?

Then we were off to my Grandparent's house. And of course the baby was zonked out by then. So she slept on the sofa for an hour and played for 10 minutes then we had to head out because they were going to church.

A little bit of chicken and a little bit of fruit later and boom! she's out like a light again!

Keep in mind she is slouching in this pic. My child went from 3/6 month clothes in China a month ago to size 18 month today. WOW

Baggy, but the length is great.

Scooter...scooting along

Her two new friends, Mr Panda and Mr Sun!

If Mama says no and Nana says no, ask Aunt Jane! (she isn't really drinking this, she is chewing on the cold closed can).

She loves her new panda, I got it yesterday at the church. It was yucky and had a weird bow on it. I took off the bow and put it in the washer and now its very cute and fluffy! I am rather proud of the baby's outfit too, I love it! $3.25 total and it is Osh Kosh and Baby Gap. So sweet in her overalls!

No comments: