Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday Update


I'm spotty and I've scratched myself up because I'm itchy but I'm still happy!

They really getting better, that is why I was surprised she decided to claw her face and neck up last night. I feel bad for her, I put cortisone cream on the itches and it lasts a few hours. On her legs the cream has really helped a lot. The olive oil didn't really work, it was greasy and didn't rub in. I am going to buy aloe next and if that works, an aloe plant so it will be more natural. Poor baby!

I want to talk about shopping in China again. Although I was pleased with the plain jade strands I got at his shop, I am not happy with the outfits I got at Jordans. They are much thinner than all the others and the insides are stringy. I don't think they'll hold up to washing at all.

The outfits I am really happy about came from a store that I don't know the name of! I think I've said it once already but walk out of the Victory hotel annex and take a left. At the first intersection you'll have the opportunity to take a left and go to starbucks. Instead, cross the street and you'll see a brown building on the corner. The entry to the building is right on the corner and there is a ramp going up to it because it sits a little off the ground. You'll know you are in the right place if you veer to the right and all the little outfits will be on the right. They have the biggest selection and if you buy 10 or so (buy a lot, you won't have the opp again) they are $5 each. They have several pants outfits, all the outfits I bought were pants except for the real silk dress ($25). Don't be conned, the $5 outfits are polyester, not silk. My real silk outfit has a totally different texture and I am 100% sure it is silk. Plus I worked in the bridal industry for several years, I can spot a fake!

Here are cutie pies outfits from China. I will be honest here, I am just now unpacking our luggage! Everything was so weird when we got back (that is a different subject for tomorrow!) then Christmas, then she was in the hospital. We are just now getting into our groove. Anyway, here are her pretty little outfits. If I hadn't been so ill (or so rushed) I would of bought 30 more.

2 comments:

kristie said...

those outfits are gorgeous! i cannot wait to see her in them. i always paw all the outfits at that big 'dept' store in the china pavilion at epcot (i'm sure YOU of all people know exactly where i am talking about) but have never got anything. she is going to look very cute in all of them.

Eliza2006 said...

Natalie is beautiful!
I bought a beautiful silky blanket in China and it made it through all of one washing. So sad, it was a pretty blanket, but I don't have time to be hand washing things!

Tiffany