Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday Update

Today was a nice low key day. I don't want to jinx myself by tell you all that Natalie drank twice as much formula as usual (she doesn't like bottles, she wants real food), didn't have any leaky diapers, took TWO naps and went to bed at 8pm. Holy cow - how easy is this? (ok those were the words of doom I know).

Nana brought over a bag of batteries today. They put heart monitors on patients where she works then toss the batteries after one day of use. I can understand why they toss them, they don't want a monitor to stop reading on a patient. So my Mom scoops them up and brings them to me.

So that made a very noisy house around 6pm tonight, every toy that plays music is now powered up! Her current favorite is the play table (yardsale, $5 score!). Mama's favorite is the baby Einstein music toy. It plays classical music and lots of it. I'll wear it out before she does lol

Pictures from tonight :)

Wow it works now!


This is cool!
Mama's pretty baby!

2 comments:

OziMum said...

Awesome score on the batteries - those things are so expensive (for decent ones, any how!)

Natalie will think all her Christmas's have come at once with all these lights and sounds toys!!!

kristie said...

i love the bobby pin in her hair! so cute.