Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Update

Today I had adult interaction with an adult that wasn't one of my parents WOOOHHOOO

Chelle, the baby and I went to TX Roadhouse. She charmed everyone there and I got to gossip and have a good old time. Oh we had ribs hhmmmmmmm

Pictures from today :)

My mommy likes hats, I am not so sure.


New teeth are on the way!


My little baby, not such a baby anymore! She has gotten so big so quick, it blows my mind. Here she is in her 18-24 skinny jeans from GAP, don't you love them? Please note the hair clippie, it stayed in all night, she didn't play with it at all. Score!

(she isn't smiling because she wants out of the crib lol)

I think that's it for the day. I hope my coupons come in from Ebay tomorrow so I can go to CVS again, a girl has to have a hobby!

3 comments:

~Kristen said...

OMG... the cuteness of that baby is tooooo much!!! I LOVE the hat! She is just so precious!!!

OziMum said...

Grogeous pics!

Susan said...

You have the cutest little girl!