Thursday, January 17, 2008

So addictive!

Ok, I think I am getting the hang of all of this. I don't know how many of you do the pay per post thing on your blog, but it seems to be a great program.

If you want to try it you can click on the button in the upper right corner. You get $20 for your first post. Their requirements are that your blog isn't brand new (90 days old) and that you do more than post baby pictures :)

I am frustrated. I spent 2 hours (baby's whole afternoon nap) doing a video for PPP and I can't get their little snippet of an AVI attached to my AVI file. Bummer - maybe that will be my project tomorrow since it's a $50 project. No joke, I am willing to work 5 hours for $50, especially since it's extra Jenna money. Woot!

My camera is never far from me, today I took 150 pictures. Here are just a few more :) (BTW, I am so addicted to blogs right now, its not funny. If the baby is asleep, boom, I'm writing or reading blogs - it's addicting!).

YUMMY! lol


I see how it is. When SHE sits here SHE gets food. What about me??

5 comments:

ZAM said...

Hi Kim. I understand your concern. I first thought I need to make a vid out of it, too. But the thing is, that video is for those joining the contest. If you're just posting, all you need to do is attach it...For video makers who will be joining the contest, they have to include it.

Hope this will help you.
BTW, your kid is adorable.

OziMum said...

Holy cow - your new blogging gig is fantastic! You'll have Jenna before you know it, at this rate!!!

My camera saves movies as AVI as well, I've found the only programme that'll let me view it is Quicktime, not sure if that helps at all?! (just read Zam's comment... Zam sounds wise!!)

Love the kitty photo...sounds they're be brawls over who's gettin in that chair?!!

K said...

Hi, Kim. You left a comment on my blog about the panda Gymboree stuff but I can't access your email address. I just wanted to let you know that it's gone on sale at even lower prices than I paid for it last week. It's available in the store and online. Happy shopping!

Kelley said...

I don't think you can ever have too many pictures, so click away, mom! Sounds like you're having a ton of fun! :)

sassy2 said...

Don't know so much about the video stuff, but you sure have cutey on your hands. How adorable in the snow!!