Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oops

I forgot to do my Friday update. I wanted to post every day to have a journal so when I had to go back to work I wouldn't be like "what on earth did I do for 3 months?".

Friday - hmmm...pretty boring. Baby slept well, was so cute it hurt and she ate a lot of cheerios. Well, she really eats cheerios everyday for breakfast. She's an independent little stinker that will only let me feed her part of the time. She gets a bottle and cheerios for breakfast, that way she can graze all morning.

Let me get a start on today's post. I just paid for these Ebay items for the poor baby who has no clothes (ok, she has 4 outfits but still). Really only the pink jacket is for now, the other three are for next fall.




Cute huh? Under $6 each, all new. Score!

I'll post more later - bye!

2 comments:

OziMum said...

Waaay cute clothes!!!

I still can't believe you only have four outfits for Miss Natalie!!! Good grief, I think I've got enough for four babies!!

RoLo said...

Just catching up on your updates. She is so precious. I love the photo of her with her grandpa, such a big happy smile.