Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Update

First, thanks to everyone who has signed up to do Pay Per Post through my link! If you want to make extra cash and your blog is 90 days or older you can sign up too. You'll get $20 for your first post :)

Today was just a normal day. I wrote posts and the baby ate her weight in Cheerios!

I am trying something new around here. My heat pump is sucking all the moisture out of the air. Even with a humidifier, showering with the bathroom door open and boiling water in the kitchen. So today I cut down the heat 4 degrees and we both wore layers. She looked really cute in her ducky robe over her PJs snuggling with mama!


This is how we play at night, I decided to get some of it on camera. Nothing like video taping for a few minutes to realize what a hick you really are lol And wow do I need to work on the hall, its beat all to crud!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Drop shots cut my video in two!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



I just saw something on the news about the stimulus plan. Natalie and I would get $900. They didn't say if it was "free" money or coming off 2008 tax return. And I wonder if we'll get it because of the adoption credit. If I do it's going into the Jenna fund!

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Ever since Eliza and I started co-sleeping I can turn the heat off at night. My skin is actually way less itchy and dry.
Is the Jenna fund your adoption #2 fund?

Tiffany

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Hi Kim! Just wanted to stop by to thank you for the input on my search for sheets. I really like your idea about getting several white sets...I'm going to do that! :)

Your blog is fabulous and I absolutely ADORE your daughter! She is beyond precious!

I'll come back soon!

~melody~

Kim said...

The Jenna fund is DD#2's fund :) The name might change but that is what I am calling it for now :)