Friday, January 18, 2008

More Deals

I promise, I have gotten other stuff done today besides being on this PC :)

I've been thinking about Valentines Day. My Dad always got me something, I am thinking about getting Natalie something too. I am considering a charm bracelet so I can add a charm each year. Maybe start with a baby version and buy a larger bracelet as she grows. Limoges Jewelry has some cute stuff. Do you think a charm bracelet is a good idea?

I found other deals online. I didn't realize there were so many coupons out there for Target. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be less expensive for me to shop online and spend the $50 needed to use a lot of the free shipping codes. No impulse purchasing plus I could shop in my PJS (and in a good way, not the I'm wearing flannel PJ pants to Walmart and it's obvious and everyone should just look away - why do people wear them in public?).

Actually they have a ton of codes Coupon Chief if you are looking for Vday presents for anyone :)

No comments: