Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick Wednesday Update

The baby is asleep and I want to be lol

Scooter is finally comfortable with daycare. How do I know? She blows kisses and waves bye bye to the teachers when we leave.

I made out a monthly meal plan for April. When I put together all the ingrediants it looks like a huge amount of food. If any of you do a monthly meal plan and you have sites I can check out, please let me know in the comments.

I've been tagged too! I'll do it tomorrow night :)

I have some cute pictures of the baby. This morning she woke up too early so I gave her a bottle while I did a speed shower. I peeked in on her and she was asleep with the bottle still in her mouth. She had sort of fallen over and was out like a light. Of course I took pictures, I don't want to be kicked out of the crazy camera mommy club.

Night night!

No comments: