Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lookie! I've been tagged!

You have been tagged. List 10 random things about yourself and tag 5 other people.

Southern Seven


Let's see....10 random things
1. When I dream I am normally at the beach :)
2. I no longer have anxiety dreams looking for Natalie (dream theme here, can you tell I am tired?) :)
3. I have huge car envy every time I see a local 70 something Camaro all restored. Why does it have to live near me? :)
4. I secretly love shoes but because my feet are huge I have a hard time finding ones that fit. :)
5. I'd wear a cocktail dress everyday of my life if I didn't think they'd lock me up :)
6. I am addicted to purple grape juice (not white!) :)
7. I get a little thrill every time I buy something for the baby :)
8. I love shopping Ebay for coupons :)
9. Next year I am the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding! The dress hasn't been picked out but she is leaning towards lilac, one of my favorite colors.
10. I talk too much about how cheap I buy stuff (can't help it, I get excited lol)

I tag...
Tiffany!
Tara!
Angie!
Stephe!
Chantal!

Have fun :)



No comments: