Monday, February 18, 2008

Woot! I've been tagged!

I feel the love! I've been tagged!

1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week? To tag the clothing I am putting in the consignment sale :)

2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do? dishes!!!!!!!!!

3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid) I would buy a big fish tank thingy like Down to Earth!

4. Describe yourself using one word. Spacey!

5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by? Things will happen when and if they are meant to!

6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without? My computer :)

7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go? New Zealand

8. List the one person you admire the most. hhmmmm..me? HA! HA! Just kidding :) I like a lot of people but I can't say I admire anyone, that is a pretty strong tag to give someone.

9. What is one thing people may not know about you? That if I could do anything in the world I'd set up a solar power farm outside of Las Vegas to provide CA with cleaner power solutions (I'd set it up outside of Vegas so I could gamble on the weekends LOL).

No comments: