Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday Update

I get so tickled at the baby when she talks, which is 99% of the time. She really carries on when I change her diaper..sometimes I feel like it's "Good job there mama, nice folding technique" and sometimes its like "good grief, she's changed me several hundred times, can she not velcro me straight?" lol

It is hard to get the talking and laughing on video. She just started doing the big laughs, they come from the very tips of her toes and leave her out of breath. It is the cutest thing!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I was able to capture a little bit of jibber jabber on video but she heard me walking up to her door. Darn squeaky wood floors! You can't really hear it on video. I am going to try to get a better one in the morning. She is the happiest baby in the world in the morning!

Talk to you all later :)

No comments: