Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Update

I am still practicing with Natalie's hair. It is a lot of fun now that her hair is getting longer :)

First we started with three!

But she didn't like that at all. Plus Miss Squirmy wouldn't let me get one in very well. The kid's a live wire!

She liked the spout effect!


But note to new mamas, if you put in their spout when their hair is wet, it stays in better. And when you take it out..um...well

This was the next day. It took a good shampoo to get it to go back down hehe.

Their is a lunar eclipse going on tonight. This was the best pic I could get...look really hard...

Let's see, what else is going on... I am going out to lunch tomorrow with Carla and Tia. We are eating Chinese woohoo! Then I have to run to CVS to finish up the $15/$30 Huggies deal. I really hope they continue with the Huggies deals, scooter has to wear disposable diapers at daycare.

I want to talk about Disney some but I am going to put that in a separate post. Did you notice I put labels on a lot of the posts? Because I don't have a homemade template, I can add things like that now woohoo! Oh, and I am keeping this layout, the widget maker is SO easy!

2 comments:

OziMum said...

How cute is Natalie's hair?!! I used to style Mikayla's hair like that when she was a wee thing!

Guess I'll just have to wait for mini, to have another crack at it?!!

Christy said...

She is SO cute. I love the spout. I just tried it on Beatrice this weekend -- the picture is actually in that st. simons post. I love, love, ssi. it's the best. it's where my heart is.