Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Update

Ok, so I am trying to figure out what is wrong with the baby.
Fever? nope
Teeth? not that I can tell
Tummy Ache? not that I can tell
Gassy? nope
Hungry? nope
Itchy? nope
Cranky? good lord yes. What a crankbutt she's being. Now don't get me wrong, some of it is REALLY good. If I leave her sight she cries. Hoooray! But when I hold her too long, too short, too tight, too loose, talk too quiet, too loud, too silly, too serious she cries too. I am going to have to make her a "Little Baby Crankbutt" tshirt. Sheez!

Tomorrow is our Chinese New Year party! To be politically correct it is more like the Lunar Year yada ya, but our group is the China group so there! The baby will be wearing the teal silkie outfit with butterflies and her black squeaky shoes. I am going to take her walker so she can run from one side of the gym to the other. People are gonna hate me teehee

I went to CVS finally. Did I mention I was sick with something viral then caught a cold? That really slowed down my CVS shopping! I got messed up tonight when one of my coupons wouldn't work then I put the wrong tooth stuff on the counter and got all out of whack. I had it beautifully orchestrated to pay less than $2 oop and get ECBS back. Instead I paid more, but did recover that cash in the form of ECBs so that is ok.

Transaction One:
3 Crest Pro Health Rinses (my fav)
1 Crest Pro Health night toothpaste (I have a coupon to mail off this receipt to get a free one woot!)
1 Oral B toothbrush
2 eyeshadows
1 nail clipper
-----------$6.12 OOP

Transaction Two
4 Colgate toothpastes
3 baby aspirin
-------$.31 OOP

Totals to date:
Cost of Goods: $505.15
Out of Pocket: $50.71
ECBs to spend: $20.37

Interesting how my OOP seems to run about 10% of the sale price on the goods. I still have a few monthly deals to do and I'd like to get one more eyeshadow. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: