Monday, February 04, 2008

Sunday and Money Update


I got knocked over by the crud Saturday night so I spent 99% of the time at the baby's party on the sofa. She had a good time tho, check out the pictures :)

My last night as an 11 month old!

Elmo!
Elmo scared me!

Oohhh ponies!

My vtech piano!

Puppy!

Natalie cracks me up, she talks all the time. It is all gibberish, I am trying to catch some on camera, it's hilarious!

I've been tagged on Common Sense with Money too! What fun! I am suppose to:

Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
Open the book to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people.

Ok here goes...
Mix the peanut oil, garlic, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, and pepper to taste. Add the sesame seeds and mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad, cover and set aside in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours and preferably overnight.

From Favorite Chinese Dishes by Parragon Publishing Group :)

I'll admit, this is one of the few grown up books I have in the house right now. I goodwilled all my paperbacks and most of the books around here are for 2 year olds :)

I will tag...

Ozimum, her blog is called Australia to China :)
K, her blog is called Mother & Daughter :)
Girlville, her blog is called well, Girlville :)
Kim, her blog is called The Journey to Megan Jean :)
Angie, her blog is called Hold on, My Heart's Giving Birth :)

Post back when you've finished so I can see what you wrote :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that cake! I've tagged you in a meme by the way... come to my blog to check out the details :)

Michelle said...

LOL! Too funny :)

OziMum said...

YAY!!! Natalie, you're ONE!! Great party! I bought Mini that same puppy for Christmas! (I now have 3 presents wrapped and waiting... I hope I don't have to add another one!!!)

Thanks for the tag! Am off to find a book!!!

kristie said...

hey, that was a fun meme! i've posted. natalie's cake is FABULOUS. i could go for a piece right about now. i cannot believe she is one year old - such a cutie. that picture of her sleeping is great.