Monday, February 18, 2008

Little Piggies :)

When you can't have pony tails, you have pigtails. When your pigtails aren't very big...well then you have little piggies! :)






hehe

I've had a lot of luck with those teeny tiny black rubber bands (I think they are scrunchi or something like that). They stay in her hair and she doesn't act like it pulls. I am trying to get her used to having something in her hair so I can turn her into a bow head :)

Did you know at Disney you can go to a boutique and they'll put all sorts of shiny stuff in your hair? We are so going to do that Sept 09! I am on the lookout now for princess dresses that she can wear in the parks :)

4 comments:

The Frugal Apprentice said...

She is so so so precious! I remember those same little piggies in my daughter's hair -- oh about 10+ years ago! lol

I wanted to let you know that you were one of the first three commenters on my blog for the Pay It Forward 365 -- so if you will e-mail me your snail mail address -- I will be sending you a gift!

You can email me at:

sherry_bibliomane@yahoo.com

Blessings,

Sherry

RamblingMother said...

She is so cute.

Beverly

kristie said...

love the little piggies. i cannot wait to see your disney pictures and the pictures from the bippity boppity boutique. sadly disney isn't in our budget this year so i will have to live vicariously thru y'all ;-)

ADMIN said...

Adorable! I miss the toddler days so much. She has a nice head of hair and I think you've found the perfect style for her.