Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sunsilk Freebie and other general ramblings

Go to: http://www.sunsilk.us/samples.php

Sign up for their free samples then print out a coupon. It is good until June, I bet CVS or Walgreens will have a deal on it before then.

I have restarted my Walgreens deals for the month. I did January's deal at the last minute and got 5 boxes of tissues for $8.97. I then turned in the deal and got $11 credited to my gift card - score!

Then they had the $5 off of $20 coupon for the 31st. I of course forget to bring my $11 GC and pay for everything out of pocket. I got the 5 minute energy shots, another speedstick for men, another fructis and a clear lipgloss that is a lip plumper. I also got a box of cereal for $1.99. with the coupon I paid $16.92. I will get $20.31 credited to my card.

There are two things I like about Walgreen's deals. One, they only happen once a month. I LOVE CVS but it wears me out. Also, Walgreens often runs specials on milk and cereal that is less than what it is at any store, including Walmart. So I feel like I can use my GC money for something practical if I want.

Oh and something else, the cereal comment made me think of this. My Walmart has boxes of Total cereal on sale for $2.50 a box. There is a $1 peely on it. So $1.50 for Total, that is a good deal!

I have to run to the clubhouse and take inventory for the party tomorrow. I have cooked 6 pounds of roast and I have another 6 pounds in the works. I don't think the whole 24 pounds will make it to the party, that is a LOT per person. For 30 or so people I think I will do 16 instead, it cooks down some and you loose some weight because of the bone. Plus I don't want 8 pounds of leftover BBQ in my freezer lol

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy belated birthday to my sweet friend, Natalie! I thought about you yesterday and I am glad you got to eat some 2 foot long noodles! Score!
Have a great birthday weekend, sweet girl and I will see you at your very first CNY!
Love - Angie

Mercedes said...

HI Kim,

How much is the internet Sunsilk coupon for? I went to one of the Walgreens stores around me and they had some of their shampoo clearanced for $1 each bottle! I grabbed six handed 4 $1.5 off coupons I had and paid only $0.30 on tax AND I got a $3 off your next order catalina to boot.
I have tagged you for the following book meme:
http://moneycommonsense.blogspot.com/2008/02/book-meme.html
You're it!