Tuesday, April 07, 2009

CVS Fun

Ok, I don't want to dig out the receipts but here is how it went.....

Started with a $25 giftcard that I got for free when I bought Natalie's medicine.

Bought the shavegel that is free after ECb (well paid tax, like 30 cents). A 3.49 and $2 printed.

Bought 2 packs of pullups, a big pack of wipes and a can of pringles. Used a $1.50, $2, $2 and $3.49. Total was 18ish, used the giftcard. Got a $10 ecb back.

Went to pick up my prescription that I transferred and got another $25 giftcard - woot!

Bought 4 sets of baby things for a shower gift, cups, 2 sizes of bowls and a travel set. A nice surprise, the bowls rang up half off! Used the $10 ecb and the $2something left over from the first giftcard. Used 60 cents on the second giftcard.

Sooooo.... I like to think that for a loss of 60 cents on a free card (hhmmmm...is it a loss if its free?) and $11 on my healthcare spending card (which was loaded with free money from work) I got all that loot for freeeee! Yippee!

No comments: