Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Room Update :)

I took the day off from work so I could work on the nursery :)

I finished the sanding the bad spots in the walls and I got all the pink up :) As soon as I catch my breath I'll be doing the last coat of clear stuff for the floor today. Then Saturday morning I'll do the baseboards, windows and door in white and start moving her furniture in on Sunday :)

YAY!

The color of the walls is between the two colors, my camera didn't pick it up well. It was really pepto before I added half a gallon of white to the color THD tinted for me.



I need a new light fixture, a new light switch and new outlet plugs. Then after that little stuff its all decorating. I think as I move things from her old room to the new one, I'll keep track of what I've spent just for giggles. I need to clear out half her loot anyway, its just too much. Hello yardsale!

No comments: