Monday, July 24, 2006

Karma Shmarma

Karma bit me in the ass this weekend.

When I don't want to do something, I happily tell the other person "No thanks, I'd rather poke my eye out". PC? nope, but it very visual and much worse than no thanks. Its kind of like the horrid part of bad you know?

So anyway, last week I woke up with a sore eye, didn't think much of it. Took some allergy meds and off I went. By Friday it really hurt and I lost half my vision in that eye and was seeing spots. How did I hurt it? I have no idea. I am not a good sleeper, I talk & walk a lot in my sleep. I have been known to clean and pack luggage before a big trip. I've knocked over stuff and one time put my hand through a window (luckily I didn't cut myslef) all while "sleeping". I'm guessing I walked myself into a door. To sum it up, I poked my poor little eye and hurt my retina.

Tomorrow they are going to laser it so I'll stop seeing spots and the cloudiness will go away.

Lesson learned, I'd rather NOT poke my eye out, my mom was right.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awwwww! Bummer! Get well soon Kim..