Sunday, October 18, 2009

School Pictures

I was happy with this set. The other set with the school scene were horrible. They did a neon blue back ground and chipped beat up crayons.

My Mom is dragging me out tomorrow so I can get Dad's bank accounts unlocked (the death certificates have been done for a week, I've just not really wanted them). I'll find out the status of the mortgage, when it is due and what is owed. I know about what it is, and about when it is due, but I want to make arrangements to keep it current. Paying the condo bills while it is on the market, paying the little house bills while it is on the market and paying the regular house bills puts me in the hole every month, like big time. It is weird to go backwards like that every month, I hope it doesn't last forever.

No comments: