Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Dresses

Does she need new dresses? Nope. I just love Etsy and can't get enough. I am going to end up spending all my moola for the month and whine and complain that last week because I have nothing left!



Can't wait to get them :)

It is suppose to be snowing. Daycare is closed again tomorrow. I am very frustrated with how often they close. They follow the school system in closings but they aren't funded by the state. I am going to look around and see if I can't find someplace that will stay open when I need to work. After all, isn't that the whole point of daycare? Anyway, I'll have to take an "unplanned" day at work, I hate using them so early in the year but that is what they are for. If the baby wasn't sick, it would be a different story but I don't want to leave a snotty cranky baby with Dad all day.

I am thinking about going back to school to be an RN. Locally, tons of jobs. Pay is more than I make now. But it would be 2 years of school - ick! 3 days a week for 12 hours. Would be very different from the M-F thing I do now but at least my rear end wouldn't be glued to a chair.

1 comment:

Zarebski said...

These dresses are so nice!! I like this pattern!!