Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I am going to try this again so I can clear out the freezer and pantry.

Monday - Turkey Tacos & carrots
Tuesday -Sally's Chicken With Olives , rice, peas
Wednesday - Breakfast, french toast and sausage
Thursday - Chili baked potatoes, broccoli
Friday - Anne's Chicken , rice and peas
Saturday home made pizza and salad
Sunday - party food

Shopping list: carrots, syrup, broccoli, lettuce, cream cheese, peas X 2. We are totally out of veggies and this list will use up 2 large packs of chicken, 1 bag of chili and a roll sausage from the freezer. I'll also need a loaf of bread, apple juice, raisins and bananas.

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I REALLY need to do a meal plan and stick to a budget since I will soon be broke with 2 in daycare!

Kim said...

No kidding, 2 in daycare will be bad! I'd like to get to the point where I plan out a whole month. Maybe I'll do that for Feb?

Lacy said...

Hey,

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy