Saturday, January 03, 2009

House Daydreaming

I am catching up on my Southern Living magazines and I found this plan. This is what I'd really love to have eventually but this style isn't common here. I like the 3.5 baths and I like how each bedroom has a very reasonable bathroom, no monster master baths then one tiny hall bath for the rest of the bedrooms. And I love it has a half bath for guests!

And I love the siding. I love the trim. I love the old look to the whole thing. I love the front porch, back porch and 2nd story porch! Heck I even like the carport!




Daydreaming is fun! I don't think I could afford this! lol

4 comments:

K said...

It's a pretty house. How do you feel about the master bedroom being on a different floor than the childrens' rooms? I've looked at homes with this layout and I feel I'd like to be nearer my child's room.

Kim said...

I'd stick my Dad in the master downstairs and Natalie and I would be upstairs :) The more I look at it, the more I want it :)

iamwright said...

I love it!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow nice looking house!
Happy new year!