Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

We got two of our angel kids bikes :)

Goofin around at Walmart with a kitty hat.

We had a good Thanksgiving, scooter missed her nap and crashed on me so we only spent about 30 minutes with my step family. She ate a roll and 4 green beans at lunch too. Maybe someday she'll get the "eat lots and lots on Thanksgiving" thing.

Stomping leaves in the yard.

Being goofy (my new camera is a pain, the pictures don't auto rotate.)

Playing with Grammie


Food!

I went to Gymboree this morning too :)
For next Christmas :)
It is a little big but she'll probably wear it this year too.
For next Halloween :)
These are 3T, she'll fit in them eventually. All 4 pieces were $36ish :)

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I shopped the Gymboree sale as well...from my couch. I didn't have the energy to fight the crowds. Since the stuff was 30% off and I had a 20% off coupon, I figured I'd just pay the shipping and save the gas $ and frustration! I got a fall outfit, a Christmas dress for next year and a dalmatian Halloween costume for the new baby next year. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Tiffany

Steve and Kailee said...

I just love all the bargains but the crowd was really bad this year. I was sooo exhausted when I got home. I slept for three hours. I may be doing lots of online shopping next year.