Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Angel Tree Goodies, Come Look!

We compose, assemble and sell a cookbook at work every year. This year the sales are a little slow but if they all sell, we'll have $1600 for our angel tree kids :)

We have two sibling groups, a 3 & 5 year old and a 7, 8, 13 and 16 yr old. For a little over $180, look at everything we got today (well 180 minus like the 20 something I paid back for Natalie's things lol)

Our 3 year old


(the blue one)
a red coat

Our 5 year old girl


a turquoise coat

Our 7 year old boy
a blue coat

Our 8 year old girl

Our 13 yr old boy



We still have several things to buy, our 16 yr old didn't get anything from Macys. I was amazed at the slutty junior clothes they carried, many of the dresses barely covered their butts. The jeans were painted on and the models were wearing hooker heels. No thank you! (hhmm..I am becoming more prude-ish every day lol)

I got this for Natalie - just $4! for next summer

and she got a turquoise coat for next year :)



It is LOTS of fun shopping for people with other people's money! :) I am especially pleased with the coats. Last night they had all sizes, this morning only 3 of the 6 kids sizes. They were a whole $14.99 and I had a 20% code that pretty much gave us free shipping tax and $3.

If you know any stellar shoe deals let me know!

No comments: