- I have a buyer for the condo. She is looking into her financing options tomorrow.
- I have all my cabinets and appliances from the woman I bought them from now (it was three truckloads - yikes!).
- I still do not have my electrical done on the stove side. I have to wire the stove cord because THEY TOOK IT OFF. Yep. Nice huh?
- I took down one of the two wall cabinets on the sink side and was ecstatic to find normal plain drywall! WOOT!
- I am going to build granite tile countertops. That will take my 1940's kitchen to at least 1998!
- She rocks gymnastics!
- She can do a backbend for a little bit then she loses her balance.
- She can balance on the bars on her belly and swing just a bit.
- She can do full splits and lay her belly down on the floor. No other kid is close to being able to do that.
- She still does not like the floor tramp so I am going to buy her a mini tramp.
- I am ready for vacation.
- We are going to the adoption event in Pigeon Forge in July. Anyone else going?