Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tooooooomorrow!

From this post, I have about 31 hours until my first load of stuff is taken to the house. I've decided on paint (light dull blue for the kitchen and dining room, sand for living room, foyer and halls, white and purple for the baby's room, white for Dad's bathroom and light ocean turquoise for my bedroom and bath!) and I will start painting the baby's room first thing on Thursday :)

Dad thinks we should go slow and steady. So that means I'll have to do a power move on my own. I can fit 16 containers in the truck if I am driving alone. I am 5.5 miles from the house. I can load a truck in 15 minutes and unload it in 5. Soooooo a very well caffeinated Kim should be able to move 10 truckloads on Thursday easily!

Here are some funnies from my email...





SEE YA IN TWO OR THREE DAYS!

1 comment:

Tricia Thompson said...

Kim,
I hope the move is going well. I can't wait to see pictures. I know you have got to be exhausted. Did the colors turn out well in the rooms? How fun.
Tricia