Sunday, May 03, 2009

$555.85


That is what I made yesterday at the sale. Considerable volume of "stuff" gone - yippeee!

Allison and her Mom brought a few thing. So did my Mom (who made $89 with just a trunk of stuff). I only bought $5 nice live plants from Allison's mom and swapped a dress for a skirt from my Mom. I learned something, people LOVE to buy plants from yardsales. That might be an income boosting opportunity in the future (adding it to the list with consignment, sewing, selling plasma ($270 for 8 sticks lol), mowing grass, babysitting and making jewelry!).

I can not communicate how tired I am. And we move in less than 3 weeks. I am going to employee a good old redneck moving technique - putting linens and clothing into trash bags and throwing them out the 3rd story window on to the grass :) If I'm lucky some of the condo busybodies will be standing underneath my window....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic!

K said...

Naw, don't do that. Wrap your dishes and glasses in the linens so you have the essentials right away and all in one place when you get to your new home!

I'm still waiting to sign.... I thought I'd get my keys this Thursday, but it looks like it will be next week instead.