Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shopping Deals



www.sketchers.com
Discount Code:MC25OFF for 25% off
$14.25 each with free shipping (join the VIP club) and the coupon.

I've been trying to be good and not buya lot of stuff for me. But at some point you have to buy new shoes. I like canvas slip ons so I grabbed these. They scream hippie chick, I like em!

Did I stop with shoes? NOPE!

9G containers of Bare Escentuals are on Ebay for $20 shipped. For a comparison, when I had the monthly delivery (before I came to my senses) you got 4 Gs of foundation and 2Gs of mineral viel for $50! YIKES!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220377701060


I also replaced my favorite sweaters :) I paid more for them on Ebay than I did originally but I miss them. They were involved in a laundry incident like the first week we lived in the condo. It involved bleach and the dryer and I didn't do it. N'uff said!

I offered $13.99, in turquoise and red. They had more if you like babydoll tops.

I am practially giddy waiting for my fun stuff to arrive. I am trying really hard not to buy anything for myself to get the house fund built up. Pre-baby I went shopping all the time, it is a hard habit to break! :)

No comments: