- Mama! U R beatiful! U SO CLEAN! (just out of the shower)
- Ok I get up. My feet say it is OTAY! (she is a big fan of her feet)
This past week:
- Mama, I stay in bed, my feet sleepy.
- I'm going to DIsneyworld. I gone to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and all the triangles in the world!
- Mama! U go too fast. Nanatee see special diamonds. You slow down, you get time out. (speeding through the golf course hee hee)
- Mama! the car tickled my butt!!! (when we went over the rumble strips in the neighborhood I want to buy land in).
- Look at the big fewwis wheel mama. It goes round and round. People scream. Too Loud!
- U hair is mess, I fix it....no nanalee no fix it, it all yucky (the she pops me in the head!)
- (after I put an elastic in my hair) Mama! You got hairbow? It Nanalees? Where'd u find it? Lemme see it (she doesn't trust me!).
- THE LAKE! Hello lake! Mama kiss your lake! (I think she thinks there are two because we cross over it on a bridge). No Mama, not kiss nanalees lake, kiss MAMA'S lake! Bye bye lake! I see u this affernoon! Muwah!