Saturday, August 01, 2009

I love the farmer's market :)

Today my Mom did my shopping at the FM since she was going anyway (it is on her side of town). We got cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes (TONS AND TONS!), some of the best corn ever, zucchini and green beans. It was quite a haul for $26. It was so pretty all spread out so I took pictures :)

We went to eat Chinese with Mom for her birthday - yum! I also hit up Lane Bryant with TWO $15 off of $15 coupons, I bought 4 shirts for $7.68 woohoo. I also bought a fantastic dress for the baby from baby gap (because she doesn't have any clothes - poor thing - haha).


(two different kinds of tomatoes, aren't we fancy?)

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

yum! great pics, looks like you guys did well at the FM.

K said...

Looks delicious!

How's the settling in going? I seemed to hit a wall and can't finish up. It's driving me crazy.

Mama of Litlles said...

what a great blog!