Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm back from the Legend

I'm back in one piece - GREAT vacation, would do it again in a heart beat. Blogger mixed up my pictures in the upload so it's all out of order.


From the art auction. $1400, way out of my budget but hand painted oil. Pretty huh?

A picture of the galley from the tour. Everything but the floor is stainless.


Dragon ice sculpture from the Grand Gala midnight buffet.


Costa Maya - such a pretty part of the world.

The Valor and Legend in port togather in Costa Maya.


The best cake from the Gala buffet - it's pineapple and angel food I think.


Costa Maya

A nice shot of the Valor as we were flipping a u-ie to go to the other side of the dock.


YUM YUM lol

The Valor again as we were pulling out.


Costa Maya - the Legend - peek a boo!

Mahi Mahi (or perch)

Cozumel Water - this is why you cruise!

Cozumel

Sunset 4th day.

The Valor through our dining room window.

Red Snapper - my favorite meal on the ship.


Tada! To figure out nickels to dollars, take the zero off = 80. Divide that number by 2 and you have dollars. $40 kaching!

A blurry picture of the duck.

From one of the shows. This guy balanced all sort of stuff on his noggin.


Cozumel again - I told you blogger messed up my pics!


Our head waiter JP - such a happy guy!

Leaving Tampa

Some stairwell art

One of the pools.

Lamb - my second favorite meal.


More stairwell art

Baby news - I had my home study update before I left. I am getting my police clearance letter this week and getting refingerprinted next week. It takes 8 weeks to get it back, I think I'll have my referral in Sept!








1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah!! You're back! I thought you might have drowned..hehe!! Glad you had a good time!!

Cheers,
Kim Y
LID 3/29/07 for Megan Jeab