Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY 2010

Last night was our big event. I won't lie, I didn't enjoy it. The kids couldn't play, it was too dark and there were too many people there not associated with our adoption group. You could barely walk through the room and there wasn't anywhere to take pictures. The speaker of the night was also very un-PR in his statements (I didn't save my child btw) that really ruined the evening for me. We left early and won't go next year if the format is the same. A lot of people felt the same way.

But here is the kiddo in all of her CNY glory with her buddy Katie. These two are the posing princesses, they take direction, smile, turn, bend and all that on command lol



The highlight of the night was seeing Olivia from our travel group! They live in NC and I was so surprised to see them.

1 comment:

Devany said...

Aloha Kim, Love your blogs. Your daughter is adorable... truly. So, are you considering packing up and moving to Sunny Hawaii? Great plan. ;-) Oh... we have farmer's markets all year here too. I tried to send you an e-mail through your profile, but I got an error message. Send me a note at PineapplePrincess@hawaii.rr.com