Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yippeee!

My kitty Fifi came home tonight!! She is super skinny but she is home! Now if I can only find Elvis!

The appliances have been installed at the condo. Tomorrow the paint will be touched up then I can call the tub guy and the carpet guy. Then I'll have a condo for sale! I am putting it up for $127,500 if anyone near me is looking. It's features include (hey, I have to spread the word somehow right?)....

2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
Third Floor
Mountain View
ELEVATOR
New Stainless Appliances
New Carpet
Professionally painted
Whirlpool bathtub
A huge master closet
pantry, storage closet, coat closet (lots of storage!)
Covered deck
Sprinkler system
Covered parking
Storage unit/cage
clubhouse with pool
an apartment for out of town guests

Anyone want it? Please? lol

No comments: