- We've halfway moved in. Our mattresses and clothes are there. No TV or computer for a week is WEIRD!
- Living room, dining room and hallway color turned out great (light tan). I'll use that color in the foyer, baths and den too.
- My light blue kitchen color is fantastic!
- My light turquoise color in my room has grown on me. I didn't like it at all when it was done, it was just too bright. To quote my brother "you just covered up one crazy color with another one". Gee thanks.
- We are in a wedding tomorrow so I'll have some cute pictures to post.
- I started using some of my beads from China. I used 19 different ones for my bridesmaid necklace in turquoise, purple, green and white. I also made the baby a pink pearl and green glass necklace to wear with her dress that is really cute.
- The movers are coming on Sunday to get all the furniture. I think next weekend we'll start getting the condo ready to be sold.
- After being cramped for so long, it is really weird to have all the extra space. It is about 800 square feet plus a 2 car oversized garage extra.I go days without even going downstairs.
- The baby is almost sleeping in her own room in her own new little bed. Woohoo!
That is it for now, I'll post pictures later :)