Saturday, September 01, 2007

The big question is...

will my referral be in this next batch? According to RQ, a European agency is saying maybe.

If everyone will remember back, my agency reps were the ones smoking something and told me to expect an August referral. Come on, even I know that wasn't going to happen (not to say I wasn't hoping for it, but I knew better in the back of my mind).

I still think Oct, especially if they get through the 28th this go around. We'll see I guess?

Three weeks from tonight I'll be dressed for dinner and lounging on one of the upper decks taking pictures of the sun on the water. Today I tried to teach my mom to snorkel in my aunt's pool and she about drown herself. She says she's just going to stand in the water and stick her face in the water lol We ended up trading flippers, she had standard length flippers and she about killed herself just getting into the pool. I gave her my compact ones because she can almost walk in the them. We'll have more practice in the calm waters of Half Moon Cay as our first stop before we snorkel again at Sapphire Beach in St Thomas. I am excited :)

My day trading is going really well. I had an extra bonus on Friday, Carnival stock jumped big time at opening and large batch sold for more than my limit price. That has actually happened twice now out of 6 trade cycles, I guess that means I am being too conservative? I'd rather be conservative and slowly build up my account than to loose it all. I am up to $714.64 profit in 11 biz days. I'm not complaining :)

I think that is it for the week. Life seems to be dragging by, I guess baby fever is at an all time high. I need my referral to get that last push to finish up little stuff. Here storky storky storky!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Here's hoping that you get your referral in this batch!!!