Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Babies :)

Our Journey to Alice
Journey to Parenthood
Our Whole World in His Hands
A Red Thread to China
Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle
Pension Cheques and Preschoolers
Our Sweet Melissa
Journey to Lily Ann

Some of the babies posted on RQ. So far only little Alice has her picture online. The rest are on the way :)

I reduced my sell price so it would go today, $122.40 for a total of $837.04 or $64.39 every biz day. Whew! My goal is to eventually make as much per day doing this as I do at my real job so I can reduce hours to spend more time with Natalie. We'll see how it works out :)

2 comments:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

I hope the next batch goes through the 5th. Then, we'd be traveling at the same time! We may meet up in China, THIS YEAR!!

Kim said...

That would be so cool! On RQ in the forums people really think they'll get to Dec 5th or 6th.