Thursday, September 13, 2007

Server Down

My web server thingie is down while I move to a different less expensive package with another company. Who knew I'd miss my stripes so much?

This time next week I'll be in Miami, worn out after a 900 mile road trip. BUT at the crack of dawn on Friday you can bet I'll be on Miami beach watching the sun come up.

My referral has a decent chance of coming in while I'm on the ship, Friday Sept 29 but its ok I will have internet. For the first time I am going to buy the package, I've always thought it too expensive in the past but now that I doing the stocks I need to be able to babysit it a little. (btw - bought my stocks too high and a lot of it is just sitting there. I've made just $88 in one week but tomorrow I have an excellent chance of making about $100 more. My first month goal was 1K, I hit that today :) )

Just a FYI sort of thing for other cruisers, there are several times where you can get freebie minutes from the internet cafe if you have a package. It is $55 for 100 minutes (I know, awful) but on day one and day 6 you get 20 bonus minutes each day. There are also times where you can stay online for 30 minutes but get charged for 15. So I guess it is really a small price to pay to monitor my referral and have piece of mind about my life savings.

I can't wait to go, for some reason it really hit me tonight that I'll be on a ship in 9 days wooohhooo

No comments: