Saturday, November 11, 2006

I give up....

on having a "custom" blog. The old one was just crooked, it drove me nuts. Someday I might actually dish out $30 a buy one (gasp, heaven forbid!) but for now, black is fine.

You can blame 95.9 K-Rock for the music selection. Use Your Illusion was the second (and third) CD/s I ever bought. Well, that my boyfriend at the time bought. You see, this was one of the first CDs with a parent advisory on it. I wasn't 18 so I had to get someone to buy it for me. How insane is that? Just shows how far we come (or how far we've fallen) when you compare what gets an advisory sticker on it today. But anyway, 95.9 has decided to resurrect this 2 disc set. They play one song every couple of days during the 10 at 10:00 show.

Ok so what makes me ill, I know the words to all these songs. But I can't remember where I put my car keys from day to day. I feel like these songs have locked up brain power that I'll never be able to reclaim!

No comments: