Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Loot

I've had a stroller for about 4 years. It is a big bulky (but lightweight) plastic gray stroller with denim seat and hood. It is an Osh Kosh and there isn't a thing wrong with it except I no longer like it! That is the problem with adopting taking so long, you change your mind too much!

I paid $20 for it (it looks brand new) and I think I can get my $20 back. It would be a fantastic stroller for someone who has the trunk space for it. I can barley get it in mine.

I just ordered this:
It is a Britax stroller, marked down to $65 from $140 ($5 shipping). When you take the hood and bar off and stick a baby in it...looks like a Mclaren huh? They had a pink one I really liked but I was worried about dirt. Plus with this one I have 3 stroller bar toys that velcro around a bar that she can play with as we stroll through the mall.

www.albeebaby.com is the place to buy your baby loot. They have the pink Britax car seat marked down to $202.49 - run run! lol

1 comment:

RoLo said...

Very nice:)