I got this off of Krista's blog...
1. Can you cook? Yes! Visit the Garden Gnome for recipes :)
2. What was your dream growing up? I don't think I really had one. I knew I wanted kids but I didn't dream about Price Charming or a big house.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Singing!
4. Favorite place? On the beach
5. Favorite vegetable? Cucumbers
6. The last book you read? Does a magazine count? I finally caught up on my Cosmos and Parenting magazines.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
8. Any Tattoos and /or Piercings? nope neither - if I got a tattoo my dad would take it off with a belt sander. I'm not too keen on needles (like fainting dead away not too keen) so heck if I'd let something like that pierce me on purpose? YIKES lol
9. Worst Habit? My junk food habit. Chips are evil!
10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? I know one local adoptive mom who reads it sometimes, we are going to China together (same LID and agency) - Hi Kathy!
11. What is your favorite sport? Is cruising a sport?
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic :)
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? I'd clean out my purse. I'm one of those who just toss everything in it without putting it in the right spots.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I've had a few bad things happen. A drunk driver hit me, my condo was burned up by the unit below it and I've been through a divorce. But truly you get over all that stuff. This sounds silly but the worst thing that has happened to me in the past few years has been China closing for singles. I don't know where Natalie's sister will be from now.
15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I don't eat yogurt anymore because I can't recycle the cups.
16. Do you have any pets? Yes and I am suffering from pet owner guilt. The 4 kittens went outside yesterday to live permanently. They cry at the door and it kills me. But I can't have 6 cats in a 1000 SF house with a baby coming. That's not fair to my 10 year old cat that gets the crap beat out of her by Elvis (kitten) and it's really not fair to me because no matter how much I clean I can't keep the house up. I want to create a home for my little one, not just get by. Oh and to answer the question - 2 inside, Wookie & Precious. Elvis, Lulu, Fifi, Laney, Beacon, Stevie, Opie & Olivia are outside. The last four are shared pets with my elderly next door neighbor. I feed them and had them fixed because she couldn't afford it. She's the one that carries them around like babies and coos at them.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? You don't want to see me dance :)
18. What time is it where you are now? 1:35 PM ET
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? CREEPY
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? To have perfect vision!
21. What color eyes do you have? Hazel
22. Ever been arrested? nope!
23. Bottle or Draft? Draft
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Spend 5K on the kitchen, 1K on landscaping, 2K to the vacation fund and 1K I'd just blow.
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I like extra sugarless any flavor
26. Which is your favorite bar to hang at? don't really have one
27. Do you believe in ghosts? nope
28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Spend time on the beach
29. Do you swear a lot? not really
30. What is your favorite swear word? it has to be the s-word. It's dirty without being too dirty lol
31. Biggest pet peeve? people that can't manage their money who complain that I go on trips all the time. Here's a thought, stop spending $100 on a sweater and you too can do something with your life.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? happy :)
If you read this I hereby tag you. Stick it on your blog and link back in the comments :)