Monday, January 08, 2007

Mirth on Monday :)


Visit Terri's site!
Ok, remember last Monday when I was sooo excited about the clothes? They are here! I can't believe Bonnie gave me a huge bag full of baby outfits, I love them! There are so many that I'll be taking to China with me because they are so soft and squishy (Carters!). There are so many, I took pictures of all but poor blogger would take days to upload them all so here are a few:
















And here is my favorite! It's it cute?




Aren't they great? Happy Monday!

I also have fantastic news on the adoption front that I am going to wait until Thursday to post because it has the #13 in it. Hmmm what could it be? :)

2 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

They are ALL so adorable!! How much fun!
I'm dying to know what the exciting news is~!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

P.S. love the new banner!