Monday, January 01, 2007

Freebies

There are a LOT of freebies or near freebies going on right now.

http://www.colgate.com/app/ColgateTotal/US/EN/SpecialOffers/Coupon10.cvsp

Today is CVS day. Buy 2 Colgate toothpastes (B1G1) and three Palmolives dishwashing liquid. Send off the rebate. Freebies with CASH back, gotta love it!

Patene is also $1.97 at CVS today. Is your CVS out? Then you are one lucky girl because you my friend can get a rain check. I'd get one for enough bottles to last a year (or two haha) then go over to Ebay and buy Pantene $1.50 off of 1 coupon bundles.

It comes out to this for TN:
1.97 X 20 X 1.095 tax = 43.14 - $30 (20, $1.50 off each bottle) = $13.14 for 20 bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Be sure to look for the older style of bottles, you get 20% more for free.

Tada!

The new Walgreen rebates are out too. This month is a bottle of Finesse (there is a $2.00 coupon floating around out there), Chloroseptic sore throat strips ($1 off coupon), an Oral B Toothbrush (nice, the kind they give away every other month) and something called Joint Juice ($2 coupon) which to me sounds really gross :)

Anyway, if your goal is to save money and get great deals this year just stick with me. I spend 10 minutes a day hoping through my "deal" sites and I'll post the good stuff here.

No comments: