Monday, June 05, 2006







Thought I'd share a couple of work in progress from the "Nursery Take 2" project. The first picture is the color the floor decided to be. When you work on an old floor sometimes you take what you get. I like it tho, its a little redder than the rest of the house but you'd really have to look for it and know its different. The odd room is actually the floor underneath the baby clothes. It turned out much darker, it's really pretty. My dad put in the windows last summer, he did a really good job with those too!

I just knew I had made my mind about the red but I'm getting very fond of the pink and white Ashley set and I just bought it. If I don't like it, it will head off to ebay! :) I am thinking pink walls and white curtains with strips of ribbon on them to match the colors in the set. Depending on how much it costs, I'd like to make a border of ribbon going all around the room at arm chair level. Unless I totally break down and do the grooved wood halfway up with the trim in white and just do pink above it. Either way it will be cute, stay tuned :)

No comments: