Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Disney :)


Hooray I'm going to Disney!

They are running a special, if you buy a 5 night, 6 day package mid August through the end of Sept, you get a FREE meal plan. Basically $150 of Disney food for free. You get 5 meals from the counter style restaurants and 5 meals from the nicer sit down places. You also get 5 little snacks. Did I mention it covers tax, tips, drinks and deserts? For those of you who have visited Disney, it can be a $30 a day food proposition! So ask me how much this trip is going to cost me? A whole $435 because I'm splitting it with my mom!

As an added bonus I booked a room with HoJo in Kissimmee for the night before our Disney package starts (its a 10-12 hour drive down there, don't want to waste a Disney night) and found the same room cheaper on hotels.com and HoJo gave me the room for free! YAY!

Update! - We added an extra night to the package because I wasn't thinking clearly about timelines. For $40 each we added an extra night of hotel and that included another day of food so now we have an even 6 days of tickets and 6 days of food. We'll also have a place to sleep after the parks that Friday and not have to find another place to crash at. With a good nap I can be a smartie!

No comments: