Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sewing






I went to a new thrift store today and got a few wool sweaters to turn into diaper covers. I especially love the last one. This is going to be my winter project.

Put Natalie back in cloth again. She just won't potty train. Yesterday she told me she was wet and I asked if that was ok. She said YUP! It keeps my butt warm!....now how am I supposed to argue with that? She did come back about 10 minutes later saying she was cold and icky. I really hope to have her trained starting on Dec 23rd when she is off from school for 1.5 weeks.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi Kim - I am so sorry I've been out of the loop...You've had such a tough year. I am so sorry about your Dad. I am proud of you for recognizing the need to take some time off and I pray it's a healing time for you.

Fill me in on DD#2...anything specific or just planning?

Merry Christmas to you - lots of hugs to Natalie...can't believe it's been 2 years!